Thursday 25 October 2012

Continuity Sequence



Continuity Sequence

What went well

These are the things that I thought went well, such as: I think as a whole, we worked well as a group. We all helped by sharing our ideas, contributing while filming by creating dialogue, the acting and doing camera work and as a whole, got on well. I also thought that the way the sequence came together was good, as I thought it would appear to be too jumpy. The actress' worked well together as well, making the video seem more realistic, and not revealing too much about what is about to happen in the video.

What could have been improved

There were some parts of the video that could have been improved, such as: even though the video as a whole was good, there were a few minor jumpy sections. For example, when Kate sits down, the camera paused, and moved a little, then resumed to the same places. This did not need to happen, and the camera could have stayed in the same position. 


What I have learnt

I have learnt that, I should leave a few seconds before stopping the recording to allow space to cut the ending off, as it could cut some of the dialogue if its cut too quickly. Also, I have learnt how to work final cut pro, and how to use the basic editing features like cropping parts off a video clip. Finally, I also learnt how to film certain camera angles, and to follow the 180 degree rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment